- 13-Nov-2012 to 01-Dec-2012 (EST)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category Goes here
PCI is growing! We are in need of a Data Analyst to add to our team. This position is non-exempt, 20% travel required. The Data Analyst I position is a dynamic one. The Data Analyst I is expected to take a proactive role in supporting the respective division. The Data Analyst I is expected to build a high level of trust with division personnel. This trust is developed through consistently demonstrating thoroughness, dependability, initiative and commitment.
- Provide calibration database management and data entry for calibration databases.
- Provide report writing via Crystal Reports®.
- Prepare PCI past due and calibration due reports each month.
- Assist in scheduling and prioritizing calibrations based on customer requests.
- Provide administrative functions relative to shipping, scheduling, delivery coordination, etc.
- Extensive MS Office experience.
- Maximo, Datastream, SAP, Calibration Manager or similar maintenance management software experience.
- Relational database experience.
- General electrical panel knowledge and safety practices
- High attention to detail.
- Crystal Reports® or other report development software experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and highly organized
Experience and Education Required
- A two-year degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent military training)
- Two years of business experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Pharmaceutical industry or quality system experience is preferred.