- 13-Nov-2012 to 01-Dec-2012 (EST)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
PCI is growing! We are in need of a Data Analyst to add to our team. This position is non-exempt, 20% travel required. The Data Analyst I position is a dynamic one. The Data Analyst I is expected to take a proactive role in supporting the respective division. The Data Analyst I is expected to build a high level of trust with division personnel. This trust is developed through consistently demonstrating thoroughness, dependability, initiative and commitment.
- Provide calibration database management and data entry for calibration databases.
- Provide report writing via Crystal Reports®.
- Prepare PCI past due and calibration due reports each month.
- Assist in scheduling and prioritizing calibrations based on customer requests.
- Provide administrative functions relative to shipping, scheduling, delivery coordination, etc.
- Extensive MS Office experience.
- Maximo, Datastream, SAP, Calibration Manager or similar maintenance management software experience.
- Relational database experience.
- General electrical panel knowledge and safety practices
- High attention to detail.
- Crystal Reports® or other report development software experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and highly organized
Experience and Education Required
- A two-year degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent military training)
- Two years of business experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Pharmaceutical industry or quality system experience is preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: