- 04-Jan-2013 to 29-Jan-2013 (EST)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category Goes here
PCI is growing! We are seeking Calibration Technicians in support of our Raleigh, NC location. This position is full time with benefits, non-exempt, and up to 30% overnight travel is required.
Job Responsibilities of Calibration Technicians:
- Provide calibration, installation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial and electronic instrumentation.
- Process calibration documentation accurately
- Perform duties in accordance with federal regulations and safety requirements
- Participate in client relations related to PCI's services
Job Requirements of Calibration Technicians:
- Extensive experience with pressure, temperature, level, flow, and electronics instruments.
- Solid background with water systems, environmental monitoring systems, and PLC Control systems.
- General electrical panel knowledge and safety practices
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines such as MIL, ISO, GMP or QS
- Understanding of calibration accuracy testing requirements and metrology
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must be able to lift, move and transport up to 50 lbs. without assistance
- Must ascend, descend, traverse and work atop ladders, equipment, rooftops
- Standing, bending and kneeling required
- Be reliable, confident, eager to learn
- Work with little direction and be self-driven.
- Good organizational skills and computer skills (MS Office, Maintenance databases)
Experience and Education Required
- Two or more years of experience in metrology or calibration of industrial, military, electronic or mechanical instrumentation or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates degree in Electronics Technology, Metrology, Engineering or equivalent military training (PMEL, TMDE, GPETE, Aviation electronics, etc.
- Exposure to regulatory guidelines and/or quality assurance programs