- 14-Feb-2017 to 15-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- G&A Team
PCI is looking for a Human Resources Intern in Raleigh, NC. The Intern will assist with daily administrative HR duties as needed. Some of the duties the Intern will be responsible for are:
- Maintains personnel and other HR records in HRIS system.
- Obtains I-9 documentation and assists E-verify.
- Initiate reference checks, background checks, drug screens
- Ensure the posting of job descriptions on relevant websites or within printed publications
- Provide support to other Team 900 personnel as needed; Serve as a back-up for Office Administrator
- Initiate New Hire checklist requirements (i.e. email, intranet access, business cards, etc.)
Special Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and with discretion
- Ability to handle difficult situations and confidential information appropriately
- High attention to detail
- Exceptionally professional and helpful phone demeanor
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and online application systems
- Excellent Internet skills including online Employment Search Databases and Engines
Candidates will need a general understanding of human resources and the ability to prioritize continually changing work demands. Candidates must currently be enrolled in college and pursuing a human resources or related degree. The intern position is temporary and therefore benefits are not available. 20-30 hours per week desired but willing to be fliexible depending on class schedule.
The PCI culture is a team environment. PCI Associates collaborate, advise and encourage each other. Our company as a whole focuses on PCI's core values:
Honesty, Integrity, Pride,
Accountability, Teamwork, Commitment
We work closely with our clients and each other to ensure the calibrations are performed accurately and in compliance with the FDA and/or ISO guidelines.
About PCI: We are an elite leader providing calibration, instrumentation, consulting, and commissioning services within the Life Sciences industry. PCI's mission is to provide personalized customer service, exceptional and quality documentation to their clients; while always preserving the integrity and ingenuity of performance. PCI offers a comprehensive selection of quality services which include Calibration & Maintenance Consulting, Process & Analytical Equipment Calibrations, and ISO 17025 Metrology Laboratory and Pipette Calibration/Repair.